Our experienced team at Mark Sauer Construction, Inc. (MSC) is committed to providing our customers with high quality service performed in a timely manner. As an example of valuing your time, we have prepared this web site to answer any questions you may have about our company. You will discover our extensive experience with unique projects, as well as our commitment to our clients. We excel at a wide range of services including General Contractor, Construction Management, and Consulting Services. We believe in our pledge to Community Service and the sustainability of our Green Building projects. Call MSC today to discuss your project!
What Sets Us Apart
- In-depth Involvement in Unique Projects
- Projects Executed Under Exacting Standards
- Award Winning Projects
- Design and Engineering Expertise
- Hands-On Experience with ALL Trades
- Projects Completed Throughout California
- Dedicated to Your Project Goals
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
What We Do
- Historic Restoration
- Seismic Retrofit
- Adobe Restoration
- Church Restoration
- Commercial Construction
- Medical and Surgical Facilities
- Custom Residential
- Construction Management
- Warner – Carrillo Ranchsupermsc
- Sikes Adobe Farmhousesupermsc
- Osuna Adobesupermsc
- Estancia Adobesupermsc
- Walker Housesupermsc
- San Diego Missionsupermsc
- Montanez Adobesupermsc
- Los Penasquitossupermsc
- San Timoteo Schoolhousesupermsc
- Leo Carrillo Ranch Parksupermsc
- Leo Carrillo Barnsupermsc
- El Centro Old Post Office Pavilionsupermsc
- Chapman Millracesupermsc
The competence and professionalism of everyone on Mark Sauer’s team is quite remarkable.
Mark and his men are highly skilled, efficient and professional; they enjoy the challenge of working on historic projects and clearly take pride in their work.
Their expertise is shown in the level of detail and care that they exhibit in their work. We’ve used them on two occasions, and have been very pleased.
MSC takes great pride in their work. They are creative problem solvers and good collaborators.
MSC and their staff were a vital component of the successful Rancho Peñasquitos Adobe Renovation project.
Your company provides great value and your advice is priceless. No one should begin a restoration project without consulting MSC first.
I highly value Mark Sauer’s ability to advise the client on the most effective use of the limited funds available.